Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Manufacturer & Exporter
Year of Establishment:
International (Implants in South America & South African countries) (Instruments All over the world)
Implants & Instruments
GESCO gives utmost priority to serving the best quality products considering the serious applications the products serve. In a span of 50+ years of manufacturing and exporting implants and various other surgical equipment, we have gained the trust of clients across India and globally across South America and African Countries. The company has been identified with the best of the medical and standard certifications like US-based Registrar Corp, German and Swiss certifications, the CE certification, dual ISO certification, Czech republic's ITC certificate and others over the years.
We bring together traditional manufacturing methods blended with innovative technology that clients expect from a market leader in surgical instrument supplier, enabling us to provide a flexible service tailored to meet the various demanding needs of modern operating rooms and surgical departments.
GESCO has significant experience in working with exotic materials such as Titanium, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Silicone and incorporating other materials for plastic injection. Experience gained in medical manufacturing puts GESCO in a position to manufacture equipment and tools for other companies as "Original Equipment Manufacturing" (OEM) related to any medical (not restricted to spine) and other fields.
GESCO - OEM, Manufacturers of all types of Implants and Surgical Instruments in Titanium or Stainless Steel.
Here are a Few Highlights
- Established in 1962
- Manufacturers and Exporters of Implants and Instruments
- Certified Quality proven by certifications and increasing clients base
- In house lab for product testing
- Advanced automated technology for the complete procedure from production to packaging
One vital advantage that GESCO has over other companies is that our product manufacturing processes areinitiated only after detailed talks and interactions with leading surgeons. This helps us deliver products that are more innovative and user friendly. The five decades of experience in manufacturing enables us to provide solutions for surgical instruments, thereby prioritising customer needs and delivering cost-effective surgical instruments and on-time services. Our instruments and implants are manufactured to the highest possible standards and are CE marked in compliance with the set quality procedures nationally and internationally. Some of our instruments are also FDA approved. Our company operates a Quality Management System which is independently assessed by the certifying agencies and is registered to ISO standards.
- Over 50 years of manufacturing quality instruments and implants
- Innovative products produced according to the inputs of leading surgeons
- Various standard implant and surgical equipment solutions under one roof
- Multi-axis CNC and other imported heavy duty machineries that help us deliver your needs on time every time
- Committed to be a cost effective solution provider
- Internationally certified for quality products