- Since the cage avoids PSOAS, neuro-monitoring is not required
- The PEEK implant is completely radiolucent and utilizes radiographic markers for optimal placement
- Sort by Popularity
OLIF is an Oblique Lateral Interbody Fusion Cage system that allows the cage to be placed laterally through an oblique approach, thereby avoiding the PSOAS.
Cervical artificial discs is a motion preserving system used for patients experiencing cervical degenerative disc disease and other cervical disc condition.
- The FUZER is the comfortable choice for patients experiencing degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine. The FUZER gathers bone during decompression, bone bed preparation, and implantation. The self-packing of bone into the implant's chamber produces a local auto graft.
CAPS is a cervical anterior plating system utilises 2.5mm plates for rigid fixations.
- Self drilling and self tapping screws
- 2.5mm rigid plates with simple locking system
- Simple instrument system
The cranio-vertebral junction (CVJ) is a collective term that refers to the occiput (posterior skull base), atlas, axis and supporting ligaments. It is a transition zone between a mobile cranium & relatively rigid spinal column.
Vertebroplasty is designed to stabilise Vertebral Compression Fractures (VCF) in the osteoporotic bone.
The Ballon Kyphoplasty System is used to fix Vertebral Compression Fractures (VCFs).
- 700 psi max rated inflation pressure, higher than previous 400 psi rated balloons
- Cement resistance technique allows delivery of cement through one cannula while the contra lateral balloon remains inflated to maintain fracture reduction
- Cement Delivery System (CDS) lets you deliver cement from up to 48 inches away from the radiation source during a kyphoplasty procedure
- Repofixis a Harshill Rectangle implant used for Cervical and Thoracolumbar fixation.
- Notches in the rectangular implant prevent the wire from slipping.
DAS is a Lumbar expandable corpectomy cage that can be expanded in-situ in a controlled manner.
- Anchors between adjacent end plates of the vertebral bodies gives good hold
- A plethora of sizes and heights are available
- Simple instrumentation that includes a ratchet that enables continuous expansion
- Simple instrumentation
ETHAN Dorso-lumbar is a mesh cage used for corpectomy in the Dorso-lumbar region.
- Mesh cage with several lengths that can be cut in-situ with ease using the cage cutter
- One or more vertebral bodies can be substituted
- Hollow design enables placement of bone graft
- Simple instrumentation
Bean cage is a Thoracolumbar interbody cage that is used for TLIF procedures and can be implanted through a minimally access approach.
- Bean-like form ensures a maximised contact area between vertebrae and implant
- Smooth rounded shape ensures easy insertion and anatomical contours and serrated profile ensure good placement between vertebrae and reduces chance of pull-out
- A range of Lordosis angle Cages are available in several height, lengths and widths
- Can be implanted in a Minimally Invasive Approach with the use of SKORPIOS retractor system