GESCO’s state of the art manufacturing facilities spur our innovative streak. All stages of production from conceptualisation to production take place in-house with modern designing facilities, well-equipped laboratories for prototype testing and manufacturing units powered by computer-controlled numeric technology. We boast of some of the best in medical device manufacturing with:
- 3 manufacturing plants for Implants, Instruments And Equipment
- 1 manufacturing plant for Biologics
- 1 manufacturing plant for Natural Remedies
- AHU controlled and air-conditioned facilities including machining shop floors
- 30 multi-axis CNC controlled imported machines in Class 100000
- In-house lab with laminar flow
- Class 100000 rooms for assembling and packaging of implants
- Class 100 and class 10000 rooms with stringent environmental controls
Our commitment to perfection is augmented by a strong quality control culture within our organisation. An exhaustive quality management system enforces rigorous quality checks at several stages of the manufacturing process while a modern microbiology laboratory validates the sterility of all the instruments.
An equal emphasis on raw materials ensures that our implants are made only with imported, high-quality titanium, special grades of stainless steel and high-grade performance polymers while our surgical instruments are made from various grades of tested and certified stainless steel.