- Sort by Default Order
Vertebroplasty is designed to stabilise Vertebral Compression Fractures (VCF) in the osteoporotic bone.
Alpha is a versatile 5.5 mm top-loading pedicle screw system with the versatility to accommodate complex spinal procedures.
- Self-tapping threads eliminate the need for tapping, thereby reducing surgical time
- It also includes the exhaustive set of precise instruments several options for rod manipulation and reduction ensures easy implantation
- It also includes calibrated torque limiters for precise locking of pedicle screws to rods
- The system offers excellent versatility and consists of Reduction screws, sacral screws, hooks, staples and a plethora of connector options are also available
Alpha is a versatile 5.5 mmtop-loading pedicle screw system with the versatility to accommodate complex spinal procedures.
- Self-tapping threads eliminate the need for tapping, thereby reducing surgical time.
- Simple instrument set of precise instruments several options for rod manipulation and reduction ensures easy implantation.
- The exhaustive set of precise instruments several options for rod manipulation and reduction ensures easy implantation. It also includes calibrated torque limiters for precise locking of pedicle screws to rods.
- The system offers excellent versatility and consists of Reduction screws, sacral screws, hooks, staples and a plethora of connector options are also available.
Alpha FEN is a 5.5mm top-loading cement augmentable fenestrated pedicle screw system for fixation of osteoporotic spine.
- The poly axial screw is fully cannulated with 9 optimally placed fenestrations which form a 360° cement cloud, thus further increasing the screw anchorage and vertebral body support for the osteoporotic spine
- Cement Cannula with lock that fits most syringes screwed into head of the pedicle screw for minimal cement leakage through head
- Simple instrumentation that is compatible with GESCO’s Alpha System
We offer Artery Forceps and clamps. The artery forceps are made in accordance to the standards and are available at cost effective prices. Some of the instruments are Halstead Mosquito, Heiss, Spencer Wells, Rochester Pean, Kocher and Gemini.
The Arthrospine duo system is the latest in percutaneous endoscopic system for lumbar and cervical discectomy and canal decompression.
- The system enables excellent and accurate visualization since it allows the telescope to be rotated in-situ.
- The salient feature of this system is only a smaller skin incision is made which ensures less muscle trauma and less post-operative pain thereby leading to fewer infection rates.
- The instrument system consists of the essential punches, forceps, suctions and nerve root retractors for easy adaptability of the product.
- Easy switch over for the Arthroscopic surgeons doing open disc surgery.
Two types of backbiting forceps are available. One is STAMMBERGER Backbiting Punch up cutting, Cutting to Left and Cutting to Right. The other type is designed by Dr. Sethi called the Sethi Backbiting punch Black finish. It comes in two different types, one is straight and the other slightly curved up. This back biting forceps is slim profile with a strong and precise cutting edge.
Bean cage is a Thoracolumbar interbody cage that is used for TLIF procedures and can be implanted through a minimally access approach.
- Bean-like form ensures a maximised contact area between vertebrae and implant
- Smooth rounded shape ensures easy insertion and anatomical contours and serrated profile ensure good placement between vertebrae and reduces chance of pull-out
- A range of Lordosis angle Cages are available in several height, lengths and widths
- Can be implanted in a Minimally Invasive Approach with the use of SKORPIOS retractor system
GESCO manufactures wide range of ear loops and ear curette. We have Bucks ear curette curved blunt in 1.5 mm , 2 mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4 mm. We also have Billeau ear loop in different sizes and Billeau wire loop in different sizes - Straight , Angled and Bayonet.
We have an extensive range of Blakesley Nasal Forceps for Sinus Surgery and outpatients. Blakesley Nasal forceps for sinus surgery comes in three types namely Straight, 45 Deg. and 90 Deg. We have size tip varying from Size no 0, Size no 1, Size no 2, Size no 3 and Size no 4.
Bone Curettes are offered in three different sizes 8.75 inch long, 10 inch long and 12 inch long. The tips are designed as forward angled, backward angled and straight. It is available in more that 100 different sizes and diameters and also as both plain and serrated tip. The curette is colour coded for easy identification. Also available Karlin Curette for Micro Discectomy.